Saturday 6 June 2009

June 2009

I know it's been June for almost a week now but due to examinations and E3 I've been delayed a little. So here we are, June and with it Summer, my busiest time of the year. This is mostly because I'll be relaxing a lot, filming a short movie (in which I'm going to be thrown off of a rooftop), going on holiday and commencing my Summer Television Catch-up. I did something similar last year with How I Met Your Office, The Office, The OC, Supernatural and Battlestar Galactica but this year I'm going to be far more ambitious. So without further ado, my full list of shows which I aim to be watching this summer period.

TV Show List
- Supernatural Season 2 (possibly more)
- Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (possibly more)
- Buffy Season 2
- Alias Season 1 (this one was actually started last year)
- Friday Night Lights Season 1
- Deadwood
- Freaks and Geeks
- My So-Called Life
- Undeclared
- Wonderfalls

This along with Mad Men, Damages and True Blood as actual shows that will be on over Summer mean I'm going to be quite busy. Don't expect reivews of EVERYTHING, but I will aim to do some of them (don't expect on Alias, I just really am not feeling that show).

Since I got through Gossip Girl so fast, I think I might be able to get through most of these this summer but filming and hopefully some creativity might mean I don't get through everything, but definitely a lot of it.

Stuff Coming Soon
Summer Television Catch-Up
Breaking Bad Season 2 Review
Angels and Demons Review
Terminator Salvation Review

Currently Listening To: Lady Blue - As Cities Burn
Waterfalls - Moneen
Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear
Currently Watching (TV) - True Blood Season 1
Currently Watching (Movie) - Coraline

No comments: