Tuesday 24 August 2010

August 2010

Hmmm, I need to update more often. It's been August for a loooong time and I want to say I've been busy, and I have, but not too busy for this.

Life isn't hectic, actually it's kinda sedate. I could brag about results but I shall not, I could talk about personal matters but again shall not. Instead I'm just going to say I'm going to Reading Festival this weekend which should be a lot of fun. Lot's of great bands.

Then I shall recommend a lot of albums that have been awesome this year:

Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
Beach House - Teen Dream
Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles II
Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma (personal favourite)
Frightened Rabbit - Winter of Mixed Drinks
Gorillaz -Plastic Beach
Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid
LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening
Los Campesinos! - Romance is Boring
The National - High Violet (personal favourite)
Sleigh Bells - Treats (personal favourite)
Spoon - Transference
Titus Andronicus - The Monitor
65daysofstatic - We Were Exploding Anyway

I know this isn't a normal monthly post, but I kind of wanted to get my first half of the year album post out of the way (even though it is now slightly over half the year).

Apologies for not updating more often but ahh well all the Chinese spam is what keeps me going. Spambots you guys rock!

No comments: