Tuesday 8 January 2008

Of Callipygians

KK, first blog post of 2008 (still feel like it's 2006 but what the hey).
First note www.xkcd.com = funniest thing I've seen in a long time
Second note whilst I have to say I like Chris I just don't think he's gonna make it to 366 (prove me wrong Chris. Prove me wrong) http://366in366.blogspot.com/

Right shameless plugging out of the way I feel like sleeping. Mainly due to the fact I've been up till obscene hours of the morning doing bugger all. No sleep is actually quite a bad thing and I don't think it's gonna get any better. Just let me sleep in peace.

*WARNING* WRITTEN UNDER SLEEP DEPRIVATION

ALTERNATIVE ENDING
However these hours haven't been a complete waste of time. I've found interesting things, gone to interesting places and met interesting people. Yay? No seriously I don't know if thats good or bad. I'm sure that I owe some of them money.... help me....please....callipygian.





sredaer erom dnif ot emit ,nwnd ruomuh ykriuq eht evah I woN

No comments: