Friday 29 February 2008

Of Stuff

Right ok first off. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOST IS BACK!!!!!! So we've had the first five episodes of season 4 and it just keeps getting better and better. Daniel is by far the best new character and it seems the writers agree as he got a meaty part in The Constant (awesome episode that follows on from Flashes Before Your Eyes) and looks to be even bigger next week. Cant wait :)

Now for Veronica Mars. I love this show. If I were to redo my list of top 10 tv shows this would be on it definately in the top 3. Maybe even top 2? Sorry Dexter but dissapointing finales do not impress me (ask Heroes and Doctor Who). Well I'd better get back and finish watching it. Only one more season to go :(

And finally Darren Aronofsky, the best director in the world. Period. I love The Fountain. I love Pi. I love Requiem for Dream. Please Mr. Arronofsky, don't stop making films as I will watch them no matter (although the wrestle biopic probably wont be as interesting as his other films).

Sorry no random humour for today. However I do have funny links.
xkcd
for all your levitating squirrel needs
Yahtzee homesite of one of the funniest people on the internet.
Ashens video from another of the funniest people on the net

No comments: