Saturday 8 May 2010

Of May 2010

Normally I try to multiple blog posts, but I guess I kinda fell behind this month. Probably something to do with the election and that I didn't anything overly interested (apart from see Iron Man 2 which I shall review!!!)

Well the election happened a few days ago and I think it's fair to say that it would be impossible to be happy with the result. But (to briefly go political) it does show how we need to use a Proportional Representation system. When a party gains almost 25% of the votes and yet only gains a sixth of the seats, then surely that shows that there is something severely wrong with the system.

But avoiding politics. We've hit sweeps!! In other words we're gearing up for finales and therefore almost every show will be ending. Supernatural bows out this Thursday so expect a review of Season 5 very soon. This will soon be followed by some sort of comedy show post, purely because I can't analyse comedy as well as drama. But stay tuned for a mini ranking of 2009/2010's best comedy shows.

Currently Listening to: LCD Soundsystem - This is Happening and The National - High Violet. Two of the best albums so far released in 2010
Currently Watching (TV): Party Down Season 2 Episode 3

No comments: