Sunday 1 February 2009

February 2009

Alright I lied, I completely and utterly failed. I have so many bloody film reviews that I don't know where to start. At the moment I've got 16 film reviews planned. So essentially that is what you lucky people have to look forward to this month.

On another note I'm once again completely addicted to downloading music. Something like 200 songs in the past day and I've still got a massive waiting list full of stuff to download. Just wish that I could actually put it all on my iPod. However I'm still stuck on which iPod to get (poll says Touch, but I could get a normal iPod for half the price and 3x the space). Decisions, decisions.

Stuff Coming Soon
- 16 Film Reviews
- First Thoughts on Dollhouse
- Review of Mad Men Season 2

Currently Listening to: See These Bones - Nada Surf
Currently Watching (TV): Mad Men Season 2
Currently Reading: American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Currently Playing: Fallout 3

No comments: