Sunday 23 November 2008

Of the Death of my XBOX 360

Yeah, I knew this day was going to come. The Red Ring of Death just happened to my 360. I bought mine a few months before the problem was supposedly fixed. So I expected it would happen. So I will say 19 months and 23 days after getting my XBOX it finally Red Ringed. Now I've had some people say that it happens a lot sooner and I've gotten a lot of fun out of it. Crackdown, Bioshock, Portal, Grand Theft Auto IV and Gears of War. Thing is, and this is the thing I'm most pissed off about, IT'S THE FUCKING CHRISTMAS RUSH!!!! Fallout 3, Gears 2, Prince of Persia, Banjo Kazooie and Left 4 Dead. Plus I'd only just downloaded the new dashboard. Now I've got to send it off for like two weeks b4 they can send me back a new unit. I'm really pissed off now, not because of Microsoft (although it is there fault for making the faulty product) but because of just bad timing. Well I need to cry for a bit. And pray that Microsoft will send me a replacement (which they will, I freaking love their return policy).

No comments: