Wednesday 1 April 2009

April 2009/Birthday/100th Post

Okay the title is true on at least two of the three counts. It is now officially April, today is my birthday but this isn't post 100. It is actually post 104. So I'm lying a little and to be honest I don't know what to do. Post 100 should equate to some sort of top 100? But honestly I don't have the time. It's effort to do a top 10 but I do aim to do one soon.

Birthday bit next. Yes I know I was born on April Fools Day. Fun for me, normally get some very cruel pranks pulled including a few earlier on today such as Lost being canceled (there was swearing). However overall I've had a fairly good day, been shopping and finally got a new iPod Touch (2G, 32GB) as well as a shit ton of books (mostly graphic novels) as well as a few Neil Gaiman books (Sandman 3-5, Fragile Things and The Graveyard Book) so I'm going to have fun reading all those...as soon as revision and exams are over. Bugger.

Stuff Coming Soon
I have a feeling that the blog will go on hiatus until after exams. Keep checking back for twitter and maybe some movie reviews, but don't expect much.

Currently Listening to: The Fountain OST - Clint Mansell
Currently Watching (Movies): Raising Arizona
Currently Reading: Sandman: Dream Country by Neil Gaiman

Oh and remember Charlie Brooker's Newswipe tonight at 10:30

Also:

No comments: