Tuesday 28 October 2008

Of Lost Season 5 Promo

I know that this is supposed to be a review of Serenity. However I have decided against a review of Serenity. Instead I'm going to do a special review of Firefly, Serenity, Those Left Behind, Better Days and A Shepherd's Tale some time in the future. So please hold tight.

Alright the real reason is that to be honest I'm not in the correct mood to write another review. Some heavy stuff has gone down which is neither here nor there. So the entertainment segment of this blog may be gone for a while. I aim to still do a post a day. However it will focus on something. Probably a rant or something similar. Just something not quite as lighthearted as a review. I'm just really not in the correct mood to write about the awfulness of so many television shows in a tongue in cheek manner.

Anyway here's the promo for Lost Season 5, it is going to sweet. January/February can't come soon enough

No comments: